Job Summary: Are you an Engineer with extensive HVAC and plumbing experience? We are looking for multiple Engineers to join a growing team. Duties include:
- Assisting mechanical and plumbing construction projects from conception to completion.
- Understanding the projects, enabling yourself to: apply/track permits and inspections, record meeting minutes, update our construction software with up to date drawings and specifications, complete closeout documents, etc.
- Planning ahead to prevent problems and resolve any issues before they become a problem.
- Working hand and hand with Safety Department to analyze, manage and mitigate project risks, as well as ensure safety on the jobsites.
Location: Granite City, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $60,000/yr - $100,000/yr, BOE
Client Benefits (once hired on): Health Insurance, 401k, ESOP, Bonuses
- 2 years of HVAC and Plumbing experience
- Familiarity with Revit software is a plus—overall strong computer skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent time and project management skills.
- Possesses a strong personal commitment for long-term and meaningful goals.
- Ability to multi-task with changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrate confidence in their knowledge and is committed to researching the answers and finding the right solution for things they do not know.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Rachael.Gourley@expresspros.com