Job Summary: We are looking for an Office Manager to join a growing team. The ideal candidate would be an advanced/power user Microsoft Excel. The Office Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
· Plans and implements office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
· Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $20+/hr, BOE
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience as an office manager and 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable/Accounts receivable.
· Advanced/Power User Microsoft Excel
· Proficient in MS Office
· Excellent data entry skills