Salary: $45,000/yr - $47,000/yr
The Accounts Payable Clerk will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and process multiple complex Accounts Payable transactions and projects as assigned. This role requires an organized, self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Process multi-company AP transactions in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Assist with all aspects of AP processing including paperless processing via Kofax OCR software
- Reconcile statements, monitor deadlines and payments related to monthly multi-company accounts including multiple shipping vendors and accounts.
- Additional AP responsibilities will be assigned.
- Experience processing Accounts Payable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial software programs
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team to deliver results in a deadline-oriented department
- Maintain adherence to accuracy, organization, and detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks, simultaneous projects and conflicting deadlines
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.